Black Pepper Chicken Wings
Today’s dinner was a mix of Western dishes. There was Casserole Potatoes from Betty Crocker and Minestrone from Campbell’s. Lacking protein in the diet, we decided to have… Black Pepper Chicken Wings~! (*´╰╯`๓)
We always bought marinated black pepper chicken wings from FairPrice but after I saw NoobCook’s recipe on Black Pepper Chicken Wings recently, I decided to try marinating and baking some myself~! ’`,､(‘∀`) ‘`,､
Here’s the recipe taken from NoobCook edited to what I used:
- 8 Chicken Mid-Joints
- 1 Tbsp of grinded peppercorns
- ½ Tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tsp of honey
- Clean the chicken mid-joints. Pat dry the mid-joints with paper towel.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Coat each chicken wing evenly with the mixture.
- Cover and chill the marinated chicken mid-joints in the fridge for at least ½ hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange the chicken mid-joints on a wire-rack with a foil-lined tray beneath.
- Bake the mid-joints for 25 minutes and you’re ready to serve~!
Shall try again for better results next time but already quite happy with my first try on marinating and baking black pepper chicken wings~! Yippee! (ت)♪